Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit ashtabula this morning about 8am it was too windy and rough for us so we ate at bob evans (mistake) to waste sometime to let it lay down a bit. got on the water about 9:45 and done by 2pm with 3 limits. the fish were in small pods and we had to go a little east of where we were last wednesday. 2.8 to 3.2 was the best speed trolling east to west with the wind. the hot spoon at the start of the day was a scorpion that i painted flo orange then light days copper scorpions caught ON FIRE!!!! these spoons caught a 9 pounder (it was 8 lb 14 oz weighted at home), a 6 pounder and probably 70% of the fish. boy girl got a few also. 50 feet back at 1.5 and 80 back at 3.5 were the best. looks like it was a great idea to take a vacation day:D here's a few photos.
forgot to add that 47 fow took most fish.

Attachments

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
Nice! Got the Bula program down I see. Was hoping to get out today but flu bug hit pretty hard yesterday. Maybe tomorrow, If I feel better we will hit Wildwood.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice catch.I stopped down at lake shore ramp around 10 and there were guys coming in already with limits.I live just 2 minutes from the park and its been hot all week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats Ez, Guess My Question About The Cold Front Shutting Everything Down Is Answered, Anyone Got Any Lorain Through Huron Reports For Saturday?

·
Registered
211 Posts
;) way to go ez we'll be heading out wednesday as it looks now! I'll post our report!

·
Administrator
9,477 Posts
I take it your motor ran OK?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts