close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

sweeeeeeeet!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saugeyesam, Jan 29, 2005.

1. :D wow i just bought an aqua view camera and a vexilar fl-8se and i must say i am very very impressed and cant wait to try them out my only question is can you over charge the batterys on these things oh yeah the aqua view i bought is the scout package the camera is shaped like a fish , how cool is that i hope it doesnt get eaten ha ha ha i just hope i can figure out how to use them . anyway i let you guys know how i do im planning on going out tomorrow morning for a couple hours im taking my nephew for his first time .

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

wow you got both at the same time? lucky you!!

you are gonna have some serious fun with them toys... :)

as far as overcharging the battery, your se should have come with a charger that automatically shuts off so as not to overcharge the battery. when the light on the charger turns back on the charging is complete.

for my dads aqua vu we use the vex charger as well cause its also 12 volt. again the charger shuts itself off. not sure if your camera battery is a 12 volt.

3. One problem i have with aqau-vu is while transporting it in the bag home it often turns on and I'm left with a dead battery next trip if I dont check it when returning home.

4. :D went out at 10:00am fished till 2:00pm caught about 40 gills and lost a decent bass at the hole i dont think pin min hooks were meant for bassvex is awesome for locating fish . i watched a big bluegill come up off the bottom and hit my jig on the vex . didnt really use the camera the water was stained and visibility was poor i did happen to see some fish with it though before i put it away i would have spent the whole day playing with that camera if i hadnt. but ithink they are both worth the money all ineed now is a shanty!

5. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

I saw those fish shaped cameras.....what happens when a crosseyed muskie slams that camera and takes it for a ride?? :p

6. fishmooften

fishmooften FISHAHOLIC!

Hey SAUGEYESAM, you should PM bassmastermjb in the hardwater discussion forum he's got shanties and NO ONE can beat the price,CHECK IT OUT!

7. :( i think this storm front coming in today has made the fish a little tight lipped and spooky from what little i did see on my aqua view today the gills were very skittish the slightest sound made them scatter, i drilled alot of holes today to find fish but it was hit and miss one fish here two fish there the last hole i drilled today was the real producer the majority of my fish came from that hole in about five feet of water the fish were mostly on the bottom some were suspended about a foot up from there. i might try again tomorrow maybe i dont know i hate going by myself.