close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Suzuki DS 185

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Hetfieldinn, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a Suzuki DS 185. It's a 1979 or 1980. I bought it brand new. One owner machine. In excellent shape for it's age. Rear fender has some sun fading on it. Side panels are cracked, but functional. Tank has a few paint chips in it, but no dents. Has original tires and chain. Chain works, but should be replaced. Seat is in excellent shape. I have a spare clutch cable for it (the clutch works fine). Rims have a little rust on them. A brillo pad would make them look new.

Bike has been ridden very little since purchased. It sat in a garage for twenty plus years under a cover. I decided to change the fluids one day last year to see if it would run, and it fired up on the third kick. I putt around the neighborhood a few times each summer on it.

It would make a great trail bike for a younger adult.

$400

Attached Files:

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

het,is the bike still for sale?if so would you send me your phone #,i told my younger brother about this because he's been looking for one so he can ride with his 2 boys.he bought dirt bikes for them last Christmas and has been looking for one for a while now.

3. bullz_eye

bullz_eye

0   0   0

Where are you located at?

4. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

thanks for the pm het.he wanted me to go ahead and buy it for him so he could get it for sure then pay me back.i wish i could have done it for him but i've had to put about $700 into my truck this week.
    i'd bet my last dollar that he'll buy it.

6. OZZIEOHIO

OZZIEOHIO

0   0   0

i got a purple 49cc gas sctootor and a 22 riffle and a muzzleloader guns are like new scootor runs great

7. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

huh?:confused:

Hey Het,

Does it have a street legal title? It looks like its in great shape.

8. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It's considered a dirbike. not street legal the way it sits. Dirtbikes don't have titles.

I tried to get one issued thinking that I had lost the original, and was informed by the title bureau that they couldn't title it because it was not street legal, and considered a dirtbike.

9. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

How about a Ruger Single-Six ANIB with all original paperwork chambered in .17 HMR for her?

10. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

They do now! I have had a title for the last 4 dirtbikes. I was going to trade in a 95 kx250 twards my 02 yz250 and they wouldnt do it until I got a title for the 95, so I just sold it to a friend because that is a pain in the ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.