close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Survey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by capt-hook, Jun 12, 2007.

1. SURVEY :

What is your preferred fishing time ?
    AM at sun up or
    PM 6pm on or
    night time (dark)

Not asking about species or baits or method.
    Just time on the water or on the bank.

This could get interesting........:D

Capt Hook

2. Shorefishing is sunup or sundown, Boat would be 6pm on. Tightline from bank is night-time thing.

Huntinbull

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

either one:D
    crappies and saugeyes are my primary targets and both periods are often equally as good.but then again,under the right conditions,i like mid-day for saugeyes.i've had great success from 11 a.m. to 2-3 p.m. when all the planets are properly aligned at those times:D ;)

4. I love topwater bassin so I would have to vote either sun up or sun down. If I had to choose between the two I guess I would say sun up because that means I still have the rest of the day to fish plus still get to catch the night bite :)

5. Both early mornings and night(after dark) I always liked mornings because of the sunrise and the sound of the birds, after dark there seems to be less people out depending on where you go.

6. Early morning is my favorite, but that is mostly because I enjoy getting up at 5am daily. Late evening/sundown has been just as productive though.

7. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Whenever I can get on the water to fish is my best time, during the week, evening and night, weekend gotta go with morning. I'm a walleye fisherman so I like to fish when they are most active.

8. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I personally like the morning bite. This way I can get home and spend time with the family.

9. I'll fish whenever I can but prefer afternoons, I can get something done around the house/kids in the morning then fish without being rushed.

10. bass - early morning 4am-9am / early evening 6pm - 9pm

catfish - early morning 4am - 10am / evening from 8pm - midnight or later

bass - late evening 9pm-2am

or any other time i can get on the water and relax.

11. Ok - preferred time to fish for bass is Evening..........but what actually works with having a 2 1/2 yr. old and a 6 mo. old........it's usually the morning with the wife calling about 20 times between 8am and noon asking when I'll be home.

I can't wait until I can take my son out ALL day and have him actually FISH and not try to jump out of the boat - "Daddy, me WIM!!"

HAHA!

12. In the spring I do more morning fishing although I do like the evening as well. In the summer and early fall I enjoy the evening because what I often do is go a couple of hours or so before dark and stay well past dark. The night is actually my favorite time to be on the lake. Not that it is necessarily the best success but there is something special about being on the lake at night that is very relaxing.

13. Love the morning sunrises, birds moving and dem eyes interupting my coffee.
    When the heat blast starts give me the afternoon, dusk bite and sunsets.
    With the great bite the last couple years, am or pm both catch em.
    GR

14. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

ANY TIME. lol no but i would have to say the AM

15. I prefer the evening, I work 2nd shift so I am no morning person. Although in the summer the morning and after dark have produced best.