close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by PoleSnatcher, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Whats your pick for the big game?

STEELERS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. catking

catking Banned

I've listened to your BS long enough PoleSnatcher :rolleyes: Here's the deal.If your Steelers get into the super bowl, I will send you a $30 gift certificate to any resteraunt in your area. You have this Bengals fan's word ;) The only catch is YOU have to remember this and bring it up ;) But since you are a Steelers fan, I have nothing to worry about :D ........ :p ............... NEW ENGLAND REPEAT................. DA KING

3. I'm holding you to that king. How about we just go out one night and you buy my beer!!!!! :D

BTW this page is now book marked :D

4. catking

catking Banned

Beers it will be Pole- If you happen to make it to the Marion outing this coming March, drinks will be on DA KING .......... That is IF the Steelers are in the super bowl ;) And that's a huge IF........... :cool: ...~**~

5. Hey can I get a 30$ certificate too? I think Steelers will be there either way ;)

6. catking

catking Banned

No Billy, only one per member per site ................ :D ........... I believe Pittsburg will be 3-3 over their next 6 games..... Finish up at 12-4.... ;)

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Pittsburgh will finish the season 13-3 and make it to the superbowl.

8. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

Anything can happen, but it sure looks like the Steelers.. but,
    the Patriots are also 9 - 1 and there are 2 or 3 other teams at 7-3.

In my humble opinion... it is still anyone's game!!

oh..... that was wussy sounding.........

I pick PITTSBURGH BABY!!!!

9. Stay strong FisherMom! Pittsburgh's still playing good!

10. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Trapped in New York!

11. it tis on Catking

drinks on me if I loose

btw black and gold won again today

what is the marion outting and when??? lol

12. NEW ENGLAND. I would love to see someone other than them in the big game as they have "Mr. BAD Attitude Dillon" on their team now. So, I say go COLTS, but if it comes down to Pitt vs. NE then I might have to cheer for the steelers.... :) :D ;)

13. catking

catking Banned

I saw that your Steelers beat yet another power house team PoleSnatcher.. :rolleyes: New England made the Ravens look pathetic. But like Bandit, if it comes down to the Steelers and Pats in the AFC game, I would go with the Steelers. Anyteam with Dillion is in my doghouse...... CATKING

14. catking

catking Banned

The Marion outing will be at the BW3 place and it will be in early March. The OGF team will be announcing all the dates to next years VERY busy schedule very soon. The Marion outing is a drink and BS session , along with the carpers ( CAG ). It's a fun time................ DA KING !!! :cool:

15. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

16. My money would be on the Pats as well. They just have it all together right now. I know the Steelers thumped them once but I don't see it happening again. In fact the Steelers may not even be my second pick from the AFC. If the Colts put together just a bit of defense they may be tough to beat. Sooner or later Peyton may got over the top and win one. The NFC is a tougher one to pick for me. I am just not totally sold yet on the Eagles. Perhaps Favre has enough left in him to make it back to the Super Bowl. I still see the title going to the AFC regardless.

17. I don't know who will make it but after all the dust settles the Squeelers will be on the outside looking in. A reality check is coming. When I don't know but it is coming. You can only stay hot for so long. Look at the Patriots. They had what 20 or 21 wins in a row? They were hot and then they fizzled. The steelers time is coming just give it some time. And there is no way in HE double hockey sticks that I would ever root for the Steelers. I would rather pull my finger nails out. :eek:

18. I thought that also, but after having Mike Brown make his ticket holders his own personal "prison girlfriends" :( for so long it was easy to switch to any one but the Browns! Not a fair weather fan but intelligent! :D

19. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Atlanta. I think the Falcons will make a run at the NFC title this year just like the Panthers did last year. If Vick stays heathy they are a team to be reckoned with. They have the second best record in the NFC and no other team is within two games of them. They could be the second team to clinch a playoff spot in the NFC. Watch'em

20. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I'd like to see the Falcon's make it to the superbowl considering all the flak Vick gets for "not being a quarterback," but the Eagles are a tough team.