sunsite lake on east river rd.

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CatBassCrap, May 13, 2008.

1. Is this place public fishing? Does anybody know? I usually fish the dam at GMR but with all that rain it's not gonna work for me cause it's nice and flooded. Anybody know of any other spots?

2. They used to have no trespassing/fishing signs at Sunsite. Mainly they have courses set up for little boats and Jet ski type stuff.I really have no Idea who runs or regulates that thing. I would like to try it out myself. I agree with you, the river was good. I am sure it will get better soon enough. In the mean time it is always fun to go over to Possum Creek Metro or Pinnacle park and hit the ponds. They have quite a few little Largemouth. I would say there are some bigger ones but I have never caught any over 2-2 1/2 pounds. Most being 10-13 inches. They are not smallies and they are not big but hey, it is fishable water. Possum Creek's Argon Lake also has some Northern Pike that will fire up cranks from time to time. Lost a few baits there and caught some real nice Pike up to 5 pounds.

3. no its not know the guy who owns it , its aprivte club that has it mostly for jet ski

4. thanks, glad I didn't listen to the guy at GMR who told me to go there and fish.