close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunsetter awnings?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Thinking of getting one of these to cover my patio, anyone have one? They look pretty nice but of course you can make anything look nice on TV.

2. If you want to see one of the sunsetter awnings, go to your local RV sales shop and have them un roll a 12 - 14 ft camper awning, it is the same thing. My camper is a '93 and the stitching and awning still looks good once its washed from over the winter. Its spring loaded and rolls out and in with a flip of a lever.

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I was thinking of doin the same thing...ordering one from camping world and putting it up my self ....let me know witch way you go and how it works out...it will be maybe another year before i do

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I'm accually getting ready to do this now.... i know this is a 3 year old post but dose any one have anymore info...i'v found a 21' carefree for $699 free shipping and no tax im thinking of ordering... made for a RV but i think it will work well on my deck on the house

5. Just had one installed last Friday.

A SURPRIZZZZZE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM THE WIFE ;)

It's been a constant battle with Mother Nature grilling, smoking etc.. I do a LOT of grilling & such 2/3 X a week. Last year it seemed that every time out there it rained..

NOW LET IT RAIN & THE SUN CAN BEAT DOWN ALL IT WANTS

Did'nt have a say-so about it they just showed up on Friday & boom, was up in 1 hour. It's a simple process to install. Just make sure the bracket that holds the awning, backs up to a 2x4 to screw in your lag bolts. They recommend 3" of backing for support. Send a e-mail to them they'll send you a DVD..

Nik

Also she custom ordered it with SUNBRELLA fabric in BLACK (yes black its cooler in the Sun) Now I just hit the remote control & it slips right out.

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

ordered it yesterday if it gets here by friday looks like i have a weekend project... ill post before and after pics. when its up