Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Costa's. They aren't the cheapest but they aren't the most expensive either. They have a great warranty also. I crushed a pair last year under some luggage, sent them in and they replaced the frame for a fraction of what new ones would have cost. Cabellas and bass pro sells them so you can try them on first.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wife and I both have Cocoons for less then $50.00. Find a web site and check them out. They are UV and have great underwater viewing. What a difference using them instead of your naked eyes.

·
El Fly Guy
1,846 Posts
If you wear prescription glasses and good vision coverage, get a set of good polarized ones. We get a new pair every year paid for, so every other year I buy sunglasses/regular glasses. This year I got Oakley 3D lenses with Polarization, and they are incredible for cutting the glare.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You get what you pay for....

For the most part I would agree. About 2 years ago I picked up a pair of MAXX sunglasses from Craig at Erie Outfitters. Best glasses I have ever owned. I wear them all the time including the salt on bright sunny days. Great polarization, really excel in low light, and awesome driving glasses. For $20, pretty good glasses IMO.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just sunk $350 into a pair of prescription oakleys this spring, had buyers remorse at first but three months later i couldn't be happier with the purchase. I work outdoors everyday and they are literally on my face for at least 12 hours per day. The lenses are top notch and the polarization cuts glare very well. Plus they come with a lifetime warranty, I would buy again.
http://www.oakley.com/products/6864/25827

·
Registered
360 Posts
I bought costas 11 years ago and still have them, the lenses are now getting some scratches and are going to be sent on did repair.
But anyway they only cost me 15.00 a year to have them.

Sent from my C771 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts