close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday S/T tournament 7/18/04

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Jul 16, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will be at O'Shaugnessy this Sunday. Start at 6:30 AM. Be there so we can get out as soon as everyone signs in. After this light rain we are having it should be a great day. I was there today and caught two real nice Lg.Mouth. Water was 80 degrees. Hope we have another big turnout.

2. JBJ

JBJ

Wish I could join you guys tomorrow but I'm fishing a club T on Griggs. I might be able to hook up with you in August since I have no T's scheduled until 9/11. I'll request Tuesdays and Sundays off to see if I can get them.

3. my club will be at griggs next weekend, so i expect to see some of them at O'sh today fishing the s/t. see you there

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

20 boats w/ 37 fishermen. 38 bass weighed in. Here are the results.

1st. place
    Jim & Andy
    6- fish 7.72 lbs.

2nd. place
    Kenny B. & Kurk
    3- fish 6.26 lbs.
    Also Big bass - 3.96 lbs.

3rd. place
    Gabe & Phil
    4- fish 5.10 lbs.

4th. place
    3- fish 4.86 lbs.

5th. place
    Tom & Tyler
    3- fish 4.70 lbs.

Thanks to everyone that came out today. We are at Griggs next Sunday. See you all there. Thanks, Dale & Garry

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Thanks for giving us the chance to have a good time while we pre-fished for next weekend . There was a good turn out today . Fishing was tough but the fish that were caught , were of good quality . Good job to every-one that fished today .

6. even the dinks were heavy. One of the dinks i caught broke someone off earlier in the week...had a lure in it's mouth and the line was broken a foot up. I bet someone thought he lost a hawg. i caught my biggest bass yet this year and Kenny's was way bigger. thx Dale and Gary. See you at Griggs next sunday...my club'll use the skiiers launch.