close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

sunday morning on hoover

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by misfit, Jul 29, 2007.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

finally got a chance to get back on the water for a little relaxing fishing.spent a few hours with grumpy,just laid back and drifting for crappies.bite wasn't hot,but we managed a few fish and it felt great to be out and enjoying some time fishing with a friend,after pretty much being housebound since hand surgery a month ago.
    wayne doesn't fish weekends,so i really appreciate him breaking his weekend rule and taking me out:)
    not to mention the great sandwich he packed for me.
    thanks,again pal,and sorry i forgot the donuts:eek:

jim horan(longbarbels),feeling sorry for me,also took me out for a little catfishing a couple weeks after surgery.

it's nice to have friends like those guys,who'll take the time to drag me along,especially when i'm not able to go it alone:)

2. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

"Forgot the donuts".............RIGHT!!!! You mean you "Forgot the donuts............again".:D That's O.K. My waistline can forego the donuts. I enjoyed the morning myself. Been several years since I've launched the boat on a weekend day. We'll do it again soon.

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Glad to hear you got out Rick.

4. Did you check his truck for evidence of donuts that made it to the truck but not the ramp? :D Sounds like an enjoyable day.

5. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Did not check his truck for crumbs but...............I did notice that he seemed to be brushing something out of his beard as he walked down to the boat launch. Could have been crumbs.

6. Ze plot thickens!

Don't think anyone is going to be fishing today with mid 90's and sunny, I don't think that the fish will be biting too much.

"Time to make the donuts".:D

7. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

i had a feeling about the funky smell coming off the water as i drove by

8. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

:p

Almost August fall is near!!!!