close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday Kayaking anyone?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by StuckAtHome, Aug 10, 2007.

1. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

I'm wanting to kayak Sunday morning early to about noon-2pm on some local flow, need a partner to fish with (and to help transport the 2 yaks since I don't like paddling back upstream,lol). If you don't have a yak, I have an extra, all you need is fishing equipment and a PFD and a good attitude. My normal yak buddy picked family over fishing, tisk, tisk, I know where to draw the line at home (plus wife said I was allowed to go:D :D ). Its a bit late I know, but lets go fishing!

PM me if you wanna go.
    Mike

2. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

I see how it is...

3. StuckAtHome

Don't make me beg in front of these guys, PLEASE GO!!!!!

4. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

I see how it is I thought we were going out in the tubes.

I'm going out in the tube sunday to either ohio power or kasier lake.

5. shwookie

I'd love to, but I can't.

Besides, I went down to BPS today and got more gear that needs fished.
    You know its gonna, I just can't do it sunday.

6. shwookie

I'm trying to find out what time the family function is right now. If its after 2, I should be able to go, as long as i'm back early enough.

7. StuckAtHome

I haven't forgot about the tubes yet, I want to try it out before the water gets too cold for me. I just love SM creek fishing so much I can't get enough, its very addicting.
    I went out last night to a local pond I haven't been to since spring with he yak for a quick 2 hours before dusk and still can't believe how HOT the water is, I take colder showers(no jokes please). After trying everything in the tackle box like my buddy shwookie, I decided to try top water just for fun on the way back to my car, didn't get anything of great size but they were exploding the darn lure once I got the walking the dog retrieve down. its a Berkley Frenzy in grey ghost, sits tail down and if you get it walking the dog its deadly. Going to have to try it Sunday with SHWOOKIE, wife let him out I guess.
    Mike