close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sunday July 11th. S/T tournament results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Jul 11, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

We had a great turnout today at Griggs, tough fishing but nice day to be out.
    26 teams fished from 6:30 - 12:30. 49 bass were weighed in today. not bad, but consider 50 guys were fishing, yep another tough day. Here are the results.

1st. place
    Kenny & Mark
    6 bass 8.39 pds.

2nd. place
    Bob & Joe
    6 bass 8.02 pds.

3rd. place
    Pat & Jeff
    6 bass
    7.14 pds.

4th. place
    Marshall & Justin
    5 bass 6.60 pds.

5th. place
    Randy & tim
    4 bass 6.05 pds.

Big Bass
    John (Mighty Duck)
    4.02 pound Largemouth
    (and a really big turtle that took his jig! :rolleyes: )
    Nice bass John

Thanks to everyone that fished. Next week we are back at O'Shaugnessy. Tuesday we will be at Griggs as always. Hope to see you all. Thanks, Dale & Garry
    I'd like to remind everyone to please check your live wells for proper operation, if the weather is hot you may have to run the aireator more often, or just leave the pump on. We had a few dead fish brought to the scales tody, do to the livewells getting to warm or not enough O2 in the water. Ice will help as well as keep alive additive. We will no longer allow a dead fish to be weighed for a big bass. We will deduct the weight (8 ozs.) before you weigh. So please take a little time this week to check them out.

2. wow 4.02lbs! way to go duck! should be there again this sunday

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

It was HOT yesterday! I had a blast! That big bass was really BIG for Griggs. Way to go Mighty Duck! Keep it up!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

NICE JOHN!!!

Dale told me you were a tad excited :D Dale also said he saw you catch it...a few weeks ago, he saw my partner boat big bass for Rainer's tourney. I think Dale is turning into a good luck charm.