Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a last second trip to Conneaut today with a couple old friends that wanted to try some Erie fishing. We got number 18 in the cooler by 11 am and had a fantastic trip. Colorados behind dipsys 90 back on 1 110 on 2 and 120 on 3 settings worked great, put out a couple huskys behind 5 colors 832 leadcore and picked up 5 of them thanks Rik and Workdog for the programs today. My buddies got a big cooler of eyes and perch to take home and were in awe of the size of the fish today.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
Great fishing there Chuck! Looks like a happy crew.The fishing out there has been phenomenal for both perch and eye's.Hope it stay's that way for a little while longer!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Nice job on the fish and a cool pic. Those husky's have been filling coolers for me...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Nice job chuck great cooler

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice work Chuck. Glad I was able to contribute. We also had a great day.:B
Ya buddie,your dipsy settings worked from the get go. We had the first one on before the first rod was in the holder.

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys,met a lot of nice people here. You guys on OGF are the best.

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great fishing there Chuck! Looks like a happy crew.The fishing out there has been phenomenal for both perch and eye's.Hope it stay's that way for a little while longer!
It will be a long winter wait after all of this crazy good fishing ends. We all are very lucky and spoiled to have this nearby. I don't see how it could be any better. Snug Harbor had so many fish in there to clean this weekend it was unreal. :good:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts