Sunday a.m. at Berlin and Blue Starcraft

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BIGDADDYDB, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Got the boat back after a new starter and took it out to Berlin sunday a.m. we poked around shoreline deadfalls and along some steeper drops in D area and mill creek. We caught a mixed bag including catfish, sunfish, rock bass and crappie. All the crappie were 9-10in + but all were released. They were very lethargic and were just tapping the minnows. OK day.

On another note, who is the guy with the bright blue (wrapped?) Starcraft that was in Strongsville on sat / sun ? I'm pretty sure I've met you through my buddy and I live on Lincolnshire.....Nice boat!...I was checking it out!

2. dynamite1298

dynamite1298 shore fisherman

went shore fishing at berlin south east side of 224 with my son we caught 12 blue gills. a perch 1 cat fish. 3 feet off shore by the tree waxworms and crawlers

3. On another note, who is the guy with the bright blue (wrapped?) Starcraft that was in Strongsville on sat / sun ? I'm pretty sure I've met you through my buddy and I live on Lincolnshire.....Nice boat!...I was checking it out![/QUOTE]

Don... glad to hear you got out!!!!

That would Sell-Fish...and Viper 205... Heading to Lake erie to slaughter more walleye....

I'm sure you have run into here or there ....

Frank

4. Beer:30

Beer:30 ReelAddiction ch.68

Bigdaddy,
    what kind of boat do you have. I was out there for a while with my two little boys on Sunday, before the rain came, 9-12. I fished up Mill Creek, well tried too, behind all of the bass tournament guys. Had a tough time fishing, but was able to pull 3 fish. It was more about getting my 5 & 2 yr old out on the water.
    I know you hit Turkey alot, I may have seen you out there aswell.

5. you're probably thinkin of the other (original) bigdaddy but for the record I have a beige glastron fish ski I think I saw ya