Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished just Northwest of A-can and took a 2 guy limit on harnesses, and bouncers. We tried trolling and only managed 2 fish, but when the wind turned from the Northeast the fish put on the feed bags. They were in the mud for us. Copper Colorado blades (#5). The only drawback to fishing this area right now is there is a bazillion White Perch there. If you fish it with bait take along a bunch of it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
we could not get anything going on harnesses - moved north of d can and started hammering them on spoons and jets - when the winds shifted it really turned on - had 3 rods go off at the same time twice - good job captain!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Larry, How ya doin'?? I'd like to go fishing Wed. but work is too busy right now, and I don't want to screw up Saturday by being forced to work. Rented a condo and plan on hitting it hard, and going to the walleye fest.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Kev,Plans got changed.Going on Thursday instead.I also want to go out Saturday.Where are you staying at over the weekend?Sounds so far that the weather dudes are talking about rain Sat.evening.I just have to get out before the weekend crowds hit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts