Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out of Lorain sunday thinking to run out to the bouy if waves permit..Seems like I have to really search to find active fish this year and at that only have been picking coming in with 2-3 fish. If anybody wants to help out and give some numbers out through P.M. or however id appreciate it. Otherwise thinking to try the 39/19 line or within reason of their thats where we picked a couple up last week.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think my crew and myself are going to come up tomorrow as well. We will be coming out of Vermilion. We were talking about trying the bouy as well depending on the weather. The last time up we fished north of beaver creek and caught 11. That was almost 2 weeks ago so I am sure we'll have to try somewhere else. Our boats named old squaw and we usually monitor channel 79. We won't be on the water till almost 11. I'll try and trade info with you if we have any success.

RS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright we are launching out of hotwaters at 7:00 am. Boat name "charlie D" were in a blue/tan lund.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I will be up there as well. Blue and white starcrfat fishmaster

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
2,417 Posts
You might want to stop on the way out to the bouy to see if there is anything going. Last Saturday I was on my way to the bouy but stopped short at 36/20 and did very well. We got 8 fish in 2 hours before we had to cut it short cause my son had to be back. 2 oz wts, 1.5 mph #6 colorados & not much junk... The main pack of boats was about 2 or 3 miles north of us.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I will be heading out of Lorain tomorrow at around 7 as well. Will share all info as well. Taking out my little boy and his friend, want to get them on fish asap to keep their interest. on 79, "wiseguy" sea foam and green Trophy walkaround.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts