Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOPS it was 4/29

Just a overall bad night. Got there around 7:30 with ALOT of crap floating in the water. Made it out and my boat just quit. wouldn't turn over, changed batteries and trolled for another hour and the motor died....wouldnt turn over. Lucky Walleye Hunter was there to tow my butt in!!! Broke boat...ouch!

Fishing Report

30' leads. All fish in the cleaner water out deeper then the lighthouse. 2 for 3 when we weren't untangling lines for stopping dead in the water. Lots of traffic out there. Walleye Hunter landed 3 or 4 also using Clown huskies at 30' back. That water needs to clean up and it should be hot, hot, hot!

Makes you appreciate the nights everything goes good! And like one of the guys on the radio said.....You can be ignored by the wife while you are watching TV or fishing....which one would you rather have!

Be Safe

Bush Pusher on 68

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sorry to hear about the boat, I know it hurts! Hope you can fix it quick.
Sunday night, fished Edgewater, went 10 for 13 with the big getting off, figures! Renosky's Joe Pirates Firetiger and Mirror Image Chartreuse were the hot ones, also Fire-Glo Blue/Orange. Put out a Chatter Stick and got three on that one. Fish are still being taken off the rocks both Edgewater and E. 72nd, but it has been a late bite for the last few days. Lorain is also doing well, boat and casting. We did much better after we shortened the leads to 10' behind the boards.

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts