Summit Goliath Climber - Used 6 Times

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by crpngdth2001, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crpngdth2001

crpngdth2001

0   0   0

I have a Summit Goliath climber that is two years old and has been used 5-6 times. I used it to hunt a property near my parents farm that I no longer have permission to hunt on. Used about 4 times the first year and 1 or 2 times last year. Excellent condition, like new. Includes the original harness, which was used once or twice. $200 OBO, I am in Delaware, OH off SR37.

If it is not against the rules (I know pistols cannot be sold here), I would also consider a trade (with cash from me, obviously) for a .357mag, .44mag, or .454casull revolver with a minimum 6-8" barrel, preferrably stainless. Open to make/model. Mods - If this is not ok to post as a possible trade, please remove this part.

Attached Files:

2. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Is that differant model of the goliath? It is nothing like mine or the one they show on their site. Are you sure of the age? MIne is 3 years old but came with the stirups and not the straps? Any idea of weight?

3. crpngdth2001

crpngdth2001

0   0   0

Well, I bought it new online 2 years ago as of Sept. 2008, but it is possible it was an "old model" when I bought it. It came with the straps and not the stirrups - I never got around to buying the stirrups for it. I believe the specs when I bought it said 21 or 22 lbs. I believe I have the original paperwork, if I can find it, lol.

4. FISHIN 2

FISHIN 2

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I thought summit made one called the revolution and it had the folding bar. Maybe not, just my goliath don't fold anywhere.
    BTW, I made my own stirrups and let me tell ya, they are the best thing since a shirt pocket !!!:p

5. crpngdth2001

crpngdth2001

0   0   0

*SOLD*

Mods, please lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.