Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hold a tournament at one of our local lakes. This would be for bragging rights only,. unless !! stay with me hear guys( everyone one involved brings one or two new unopened fishing item weather it be a lure, jig head ,bobber,what have you. put them all in a basket . the winner of the tournament would recieve the basket. we can go by the total weight of the persons top 3 blue gills.

anyone interested ? or have any ideas?

lets get this going

·
still_luv_sunfish'n
989 Posts
I would like to hold a tournament at one of our local lakes. This would be for bragging rights only,. unless !! stay with me hear guys( everyone one involved brings one or two new unopened fishing item weather it be a lure, jig head ,bobber,what have you. put them all in a basket . the winner of the tournament would recieve the basket. we can go by the total weight of the persons top 3 blue gills.

anyone interested ? or have any ideas?

lets get this going
how bout the looser cleans the winners fish

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think that sounds like a fun time, let me know when you plan to have this and where. Great Idea for the prize, if you get stuff you dont need if you win donate it to charity tourneys for kids or something like that. Greg

·
shore fisherman just bought a use boat
104 Posts
i think its a great idea. but alot of us dont have boats . how about shore fishing only and include kids too. walborn is a good lake for this too

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we can work something in, for shore and for boaters,,, let me work on this . in the me time keep throwin me the ideas,,, greg thats a great idea!!

·
fishfinder1
277 Posts
Great idea, how about having a kids prize too? like a more advanced spincast combo, such as a johnson rod,and reel, or zebco synergy. Maybe even competing for school supplies?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think the school supplies is a great idea..... think im gonna have to hold two tournaments, one for the shore with kids, and one for anglers on boats... trying to balance this as best as i can, meeting with a few people too figure this all out, date .place to meet . sign in. at the meeting spot. any one with digital scales?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts