close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Summit Bullet SS Backpacker Climbing Treestand - $250

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by onesmokinduramax, Jan 3, 2008.

1. I bought this new and used it one time. I hunt on private land now and dont need this stand no more it is a very nice stand like new only used one time. I payed over 299.00 Ill take 230. OBO here is more info on it.

Small, comfortable, and versatile! A folding version of Summit's popular Viper stand, with pivoting arms and V brace that fold flat for packing in and out. Stand stores, transports, and packs better than most treestands -- you'll be ready to hunt in an instant! Thick padded armrests and a padded front bar make this climber even more comfortable. Summit-Lokt aluminum construction with attached RapidClimb stirrups. Anchors with QuickDraw cable retention system. Also features Summit Skin sound-dampening covering. Seat: 18'' x 12'' x 2''. Back rest: 12'' x 20'' x 2''. Inside climber frame: 20'' x 28-1/2''. Overall platform size: 20'' x 29''. Weight: 23 lbs. Treestand is TMA certified.

Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.

Features:
    Folding climbing treestand that packs flat
    Pivoting arms and V brace
    Summit-Lokt construction
    QuickDraw cable retention system
    Thick padded armrests and front bar
    Sling-style 18'' x 12'' seat
    Summit Skin sound dampener
    20'' x 29'' platform

If you need to get ahold of me please email me at Marksduramax04@hotmail.com...
    I dont get on this sit that much to cheek my PM"S

Need to sale asp Please make offer!

Thanks Mark

2. Ok droped the price to 230 OBO please make offer needs to go asp...

3. Ok im willing to take 200. there got to be some one out there that needs this stand