Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Livin' the moontime
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was glad to hear recently that bass fisherman were not catching muskies like crazy like they were the past couple months. From that info, I knew it was prime time to troll (which is kinda my thing). Got out on the 16th and had a rip in the first five minutes but it got off before I got out of my seat. Put in 6 hours after that running Lightnin Shads with little to show other than a channel cat. Before leaving I decided to troll past the dam on my way to the ramp. I put on a special depthraider that got pounded within a few minutes. Perhaps some of you may remember my tale of losing a musky last year due to faulty line. I thought the lure was gone forever and I was very upset about a fish swimming around with a big lure stuck to it. The day after that, a Central Ohio Chapter fisherman snagged my line and pulled up a 32-33 incher still alive and attached to my depthraider. He was gracious enough to give back the cherished lure and that is what I caught the fish on. I think his name is Robert.....whoever you are, THANK YOU !
sorry about the quality of the pic, but I shot video of this fish and did not take a proper picture since I was alone and didn't want to keep it out of water just to get more footage. The video is posted in the Central Ohio forum if anyone wants to see it....and I apologize in advance for "almost" filming a plumbers crack. Anywho, fish was 36 inches and my lure was running 10' deep over 28' or water.
good fishin all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts