success on sunday

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by allwayzfishin, May 4, 2008.

1. allwayzfishin

allwayzfishin just 1 more cast!!!

took my girl to the honey hole today . had a hard time finding them, but once found they ate everything we thru at them. had to cut the minnows in half and use regirgatated ones too. we ended up with 18 male (3 females, they swallowed the hook)crappie for the pan all 10-12inches long. we let alot go considering it is the spawn. anyways good times on the water with a great woman, gotta love a chick that likes to fish wit ya.

Attached Files:

2. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

''anyways good times on the water with a great woman, gotta love a chick that likes to fish wit ya.''
    I hear ya brother.;)
    Congrats on both counts.

3. slab sider

slab sider master member

nice catch and the fish arnt bad to grat job

4. ....allwayzfishin...Consider yourself one of the lucky ones...Most Hunters and Fishermen would give there life savings to catch a gal like that ...Take her out as often as you can and keep her interested..Good luck to you and your Lady....
    :F ...GOOD FISHING GUYS & GALS...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. yes indeed fishing gals ROCK! FUR SURE

6. Your girl sure is pretty, nice batch of crappies, I can't quite make out the lake in backround though the water sure is clear. I tried WB yesterday no luck and the wind chased me off.

7. allwayzfishin

Gotta Keep This Lake A Secret Cuz Once The Word Gets Out Say Goodbye To Quality Fishing. Besides It Sure Is Nice To Have The Lake To Yourself And Maybe A Boat Or Two More. Sorry, Its Like Having My Own Lake Ya Know. Wish There Were More Like It.

8. Hey I wouldn't mind taking her out on my boat fishing! Is it your daughter or girlfriend?

9. allwayzfishin

Well, With A Username Like-sea Nympho, Im Sure The Boat Is Not The Only Place You Would Want To Take Her! She Is My Girlfriend And We Would Gladly Accept The Invitation. Its Always Nice To Check Out New Places To Fish As Well As Meeting Local Fisherman(or Fisherwoman?)how Big Is Your Boat And Where Are You Located? MASSILLION?What Lakes Do You Fish?

10. You seem to be a pretty cagey guy. Watch out for those gals that "appear" to "like do do what you do". When I was dating my wife, she LOVED to fish, and was a quick learner, actually quite good at catching too! After the wedding, she said fishing was boring and didn't want go anymore! She caught her "fish"! 30 some years later, we're still married, I am still fishing, just not with her! Be careful unless you got buds to fall back on for company........

11. thats great that your old lady likes to fish with you, mine did a couple of times and had a little fun and took my daughter who loves to fish and split on me.cherih those times!

12. Sorry my boats only 15 and 1/2 feet. You might have to sit at home while I take her out. I go down to Atwood and Leesville quite a bit and also go to most of the Portage lakes often. Yes I live in Massillon.

13. allwayzfishin

Well A 15+ft Boat Could Easily Fit 3 People, Unless Of Course You Are Obese,or Have Way To Much Gear,(or Beer). Anyways Thats A Hike From Mentor And With The Insane Gas Prices Im Better Of To Stay Up Here. Besides Do You Honestly Think That I Would Let Her Go Out To Fish With Some Strange? Never Fished That Area, But Heard Of Monster Muskie Coming Out Of Leesville

14. Sea Nympho.......Dude that's just WRONG!:D Nice try, though!

15. allwayzfishin

hey marshall, your thinkin about it to much dude. sea nympho is weird!