close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stupid Question....

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CragerDv, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Is this site seperate from GFO? LOL, looks somewhat the same?

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

this site has alot more features than gfo has, and alot more activity, and is not related

3. I noticed that too...kinda makes you wonder

4. yeah, there is alot more to this site, but how did they both end up with the same format? Who knows.....maybe ALL the fishing sites are owned by the same group.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

The format is virtual bulletin 3 which is used by many forums

6. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

i'm not sure which format it is, but on another site i visit, under users control panel settings you can actually choose different pre-colored themes for your displaying of the forums..................

o.k .... i just checked that other site and they are also on VB 3.0 and under Edit Options way at the bottom they offer "forum skins" colors from a dropdown list......

Maybe someone will read this and turn this feature on...... it would be nice to change colors if one does frequent both sites.... just a thought

By the way........ Hi CragerDv........ catch any rocks lately? ;) j/k :)

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I understand your request, but because of the tight integration with many different components, we will not be able to offer the choice of 'skins' at this time. SOrry.