Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get the post to show in order from 1st to last. If I check a discussion late the I have to scroll to 10 answers to get to the question. It kinda drives me a little wacky!

Shane

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Click USER CP at the top

Edit Options > Thread Options > Choose Linear Oldest First > Save changes (at the bottom)

That should do it!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
A very wise old man once told DA KING when I said" I have a stupid question." that the only stupid question is the one not asked ;) That wise old man was Corey :) Anyway, I have a question for my fellow OGF team. Can't we make it so that the new members order of viewing threads and replys in order recieved??? THE CATKING

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
you can also click on "view first unread" at the top left of page.then you can scroll up instead of down ;)

corey :D i think you made a good point ;)
He's got nothin' better to do

ps................seems like none of you have anything betterto do today :p :D

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
I worked from 6 am 'till 9am............ :D HEAVY rain made me pack it up ;) But I have 5 more hours on a house that has taken me 2 solid months to trim :eek: I need a rest............... DA KING !!!

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Well, now I know who to leave off my Xmas list :D

And for the record, there are such things as stupid questions...usually those who ask them, use the "the only stupid question is the one not asked" remark :D :D :D These are also the same guys who use the phrase "It's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm"...see the trend? :D

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
well,i was counting on at least one gift,but i guess the stocking will be empty again this year :(

at 3 hours a day,no woder that house has taken 2 months.
just think..................................3 more months at that rate,and you can turn in the bill :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
How's that saying go " I do more by 9 am than the Army does" Something to that affect......... :rolleyes: I'm off for a solid week July 3-10.OH YEA !!!

·
officially unofficial!!!!
2,536 Posts
catking,when i get accused of taking too long on a job i just tell them that i'm PACING MYSELF! :D
sometimes in my sleep i think i can hear(in my wifes voice),"when are you gonna get to this and when are you gonna get to that?????.i'm pretty sure that i'm the helpless victim of subliminal brainwashing!!!!!!!! :D :
btw,i've never heard a stupid question either,only stupid answers!

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey jeffmo- Ive been doing carpentry work for so long (30 years) that when a builder tells me I take to long, I usually REALLY slow down :D I had one a while back complain why I quit between 1-2 pm every day. I told him I didn't recall seeing him on the freakin job at 6 am ;) I believe you are on to something about the wives feeding us BS while sleeping..... :eek: THE CATKING !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts