close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stupid question about this site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoosierfisherman, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Hoosierfisherman

Hoosierfisherman Hardcore Fisherman

How do I get the post to show in order from 1st to last. If I check a discussion late the I have to scroll to 10 answers to get to the question. It kinda drives me a little wacky!

Shane

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Click USER CP at the top

Edit Options > Thread Options > Choose Linear Oldest First > Save changes (at the bottom)

That should do it!

3. Hoosierfisherman

Hoosierfisherman Hardcore Fisherman

Thank you for the quick and accurate response!

Shane

4. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

;) He's got nothin' better to do. :D

5. ShakeDown

It's the rains fault. I should be out fishing!!!!

6. catking

catking Banned

A very wise old man once told DA KING when I said" I have a stupid question." that the only stupid question is the one not asked ;) That wise old man was Corey :) Anyway, I have a question for my fellow OGF team. Can't we make it so that the new members order of viewing threads and replys in order recieved??? THE CATKING

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you can also click on "view first unread" at the top left of page.then you can scroll up instead of down ;)

corey :D i think you made a good point ;)

ps................seems like none of you have anything betterto do today :p :D

8. catking

catking Banned

I worked from 6 am 'till 9am............ :D HEAVY rain made me pack it up ;) But I have 5 more hours on a house that has taken me 2 solid months to trim :eek: I need a rest............... DA KING !!!

9. ShakeDown

Well, now I know who to leave off my Xmas list :D

And for the record, there are such things as stupid questions...usually those who ask them, use the "the only stupid question is the one not asked" remark :D :D :D These are also the same guys who use the phrase "It's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm"...see the trend? :D

10. catking

catking Banned

Trend.Isn't that a yuppy word............... :p ...........

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,i was counting on at least one gift,but i guess the stocking will be empty again this year :(

at 3 hours a day,no woder that house has taken 2 months.
    just think..................................3 more months at that rate,and you can turn in the bill :rolleyes: :D

12. catking

catking Banned

How's that saying go " I do more by 9 am than the Army does" Something to that affect......... :rolleyes: I'm off for a solid week July 3-10.OH YEA !!!

13. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

catking,when i get accused of taking too long on a job i just tell them that i'm PACING MYSELF! :D
    sometimes in my sleep i think i can hear(in my wifes voice),"when are you gonna get to this and when are you gonna get to that?????.i'm pretty sure that i'm the helpless victim of subliminal brainwashing!!!!!!!! :D :
    btw,i've never heard a stupid question either,only stupid answers!

14. catking

catking Banned

Hey jeffmo- Ive been doing carpentry work for so long (30 years) that when a builder tells me I take to long, I usually REALLY slow down :D I had one a while back complain why I quit between 1-2 pm every day. I told him I didn't recall seeing him on the freakin job at 6 am ;) I believe you are on to something about the wives feeding us BS while sleeping..... :eek: THE CATKING !!!