Stuff to trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Musky Toyz, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Hello I have the following stuff to trade. 1 Zink Power Clucker in Black and white, 1 Zink original SR 1 with gold band solid black one of first ones ever sold by Fred, 2 Power Hens In coke Bottle single reed, 1 Buck Gardner Custom Timber Bourbon and water single reed, I foiles SMH in Black and white, I Foiles Timber Rattler in all clear Double reed, 1 Johnny stewart Deluxe game caller with 13 tapes 1 bag and crow decoy, 1 Magellan 315 handheld GPS, 2 Moterolla Distance Plus Two way Radios camo, 2 Brand new Guilly suites, 2 Tri tronics Flyway special dog trainers w/holsters, 1Tompson center G2 with 17hmr, 223 and 44 Brls als with 1 simmons scope and 1 Burris scope and other exc. and a lot of ammo. Also 1 Nikon Buckmasters range finder Brand new and very nice. The Duck and Goose calls are brand new and have been in a displey case as a collection. The Johnny stewart was used three time before i broke my back. The GPS has never been used due to same also Radios have only beeen used 3 times. The dog trainers were used very little but do have new batterries in them in the last year anyways and do have chargers. The Guilley suites were bought at Meijers in october and then were never used. I am looking to trade for ice fishing equipment, muskie baits, lowrance fishfinder w gps for boat. Vexilar flashers, Shantys and any other ice fishing gear. Also would be interested in any shop tools such as sanders, drill presses, band saw scroll saw and table saw in good condition. does not have to be anything big, looking for such to make crafts and muskie baits. Also would be interested in a bass hunter type boat, Please pm me with any offers you have and i will get back to you asap Thank you.

2. blamedad60

blamedad60

0   0   0

how much for range finder

3. RichsFishin

RichsFishin

0   0   0

What size is the ghillie suit ?

4. farmer

farmer

0   0   0

How much for the Johnny Stewart game caller?

5. bullz_eye

bullz_eye

0   0   0

How much for the range finder?

6. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

how old are the flyway specials?

any pics of the G2?

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

i have a shanty, a strike master 2000 power auger, hand auger, several tip-up, ice poles and some jigs. i would be interested in the thompson G2. dibs. do you have any photos?

i also have a fisheagle 320c unit that has seen water 1 time. took it off after that because its the same freq as my lowrance and i cant use both at the same time. its brand new.

8. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

I have an XL and a 2x I gt them big so they could be used under hevy cloths. But they fit wel with or without the heavy cloths. Neither one has been used and are three pieces each and are the shaggy type. When you have it on it looks like the swamp thing.

9. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

working on sending Private Messages back to everyone as of 03-14-08 at 430PM Thanks

10. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

11. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

There was a gentalman that sent me a text offering $90 for the Magellan315 Sorry i had hit a wrong button and lost all of my PM's If you see this and are still interested please pm me back and i will recontact you. Again sorry and thank you for your time.