Stuff for trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Musky Toyz, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

I have the following for trade One slightly used tri Tronics Flyway special dog trainer with beeper and black holster for transmitter have updated batteries put in all, New Magellan 315 hand held Gps, two Motarolla camo Distance Plus hand held Radios, New Power Clucker goose call, 2 New Zink Power hens, New Foiles SMH, new Foiles Timber Rattler dbl Reed. Johnny Stewart 912 deluxe Fox caller with camo bag and 14 Tapes, Everything is either new or very well taken care of. No junk. Would trade for Vexilar, Aqua view, muskie baits, ice fishing power Auger a good ice shanty etc. Please respond by PM to save space on post's. Thank you!

2. farmer

farmer

0   0   0

How much for the Flyway Special? Very Interested!

3. n8als

n8als

0   0   0

Please read the rule of the market place. It is a great place to buy and sell but please read and follow the rules...

Items offered for sale or sale/trade must have posted prices. Items offered for trade only do not require prices.
    "Interest check" and "price check" threads will not be tolerated for common items for which prices may be easily obtained.

4. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

Is your reply to me or someone else? Also sent you a Pm. If you do not get the PM i am wondering if you are a moderator of this site as i am not familiar with whom you are. If this is for me i do not have control of someone makeing me an offer for something that I have listed as for trade and have also listed very clearly as to what i would trade for. If this is not for me then i would think that the person it was for should have been informed so by private message and not as a part of this post. I have posted for those interested in a trade to contact me by PM and not here as to save a long list of offers on this post. And also to stop this sort of thing fom happening as i have seen so many times before. If you are a moderator of this site then you have every right to handle this as you see fit. Though i have made it very clear as to how i feel it should be handled. If you are not a moderator i have made it very clear as to how i feel about this. Thank you,,,,,,,,Barry

5. n8als

n8als

0   0   0

I guess I didn't read the trade part of the marketplace rules good enough. Please accept my sincere apologies...

God Bless...

6. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

All is fine. But i still dont understand why you have taken it upon your self to moderate others post as i have checked and you have done the same to a handfull of others in just a very short time. And you did not show any interest in any of the items in the posts other than to moderate them. I dont understand how anyone could have missed the word trade when it was the fith word in my post.