close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stuff for sale!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BigChessie, Aug 10, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

1) HUGE Chest freezer. Not a pretty looking thing but works great. It is about 4 ' long and 3' tall and a couple feet wide. I had 3 deer, a years worth of fish( :B ) and a ton of other stuff with room left over.

2) Smart Pet Underground fence system. You get the flags, some line, the transmitter and collar. Have the original box with a unopened video on how it all works. I used it on my Chessies so will work on any size dogs. ;) Extra collars can be picked up just about anywhere.

3) Jennings Buckmaster Maxpoint. Rated highest energy Crossbow. 175 lb pull with zero let-off. Ready to hunt with Kwickie quiver,Doz bolts with expandable and solid broadheads, practise tips, Mounted Red-dot from the factory. Will toss in a couple full body deer, "bag" and couple other targets. Everything you need to get ready for Oct 1. Will work out meeting if needed. Free to shoot it and try it out. $375 for everything. Was $589 without the extras. Still new only shot half doz times.

Would prefer to trade for something hunting related ( deeks,shotshells, dog training,ect) but will consider anything that I do not have to feed! :D

Located around 20 minutes south of Columbus. Thanks for looking

2. truck

truck

0   0   0

Looks like your trader rating will be going down hill again ;)

3. BigChessie

0   0   0

It is already shot so what the hel*. lol

4. BigChessie

0   0   0

Freezer looks like it is spoken for.