Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Ive got a couple things Id like to sell, or trade.

( When it comes to trade, I will consider just about anything, from Fishing poles, to small jon boat, canoe, tents, rifle, shotgun.. just about anything )

First: I have a Mongoose XR200, 26" ( 21 speed ) Mountain Bike. The bike is barely a week old, and I paid 175$ for it, plus another 25$ for a big, gel / air pocket seat. The bike has DISC brakes, Heavy 3 peice crank, 21 different speeds, full frame shocks, and front shocks. I've got 200$ in it, Im asking 120.00$ ( Or trades ) * Here are pics *

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

SECOND: Ive got a nice cordless tool set. It's a *Black & Decker: Firestorm* and also comes with a Black & Decker Auto tape measurer. The set comes with a 24v Hammer Drill, and a 24v Sawzall ( reciprocating saw ), 2 batteries, and a dual battery charger. Ive got 150.00$ in the Set, and 25$ in the Tape measure ( will take 100$ for all ). I only use this set once, I bought it brand new, from Lowes when I was remodeling my house ( also comes with carrying bag). * HERE ARE PICS*

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Will consider all trades ( Will trade seperate, or trade both )

Send me a message on here, or repost*

Matt

( I live in New Carlisle, so the closer you live.. the better )

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have the same bike....I immediately swapped out the seat for the gel model as well. The seat that comes with the thing is hard, narrow....and painful. Anyways...other than that, it's a real nice bike for cruising around town...$120 will be a good deal for someone.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reduce on Mongoose XR200: 100.00$ ( Or trades )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts