close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Study Or Else

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by mrfishohio, Jun 12, 2005.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Little Johnny had terrible grades in school. So his parents decided to send him to a different school.
    The same thing happened at this school - bad grades. They sent him to several different schools and still bad grades. So, as a last resort, they decided to send him to a Catholic school.
    The first day, Johnny came home, rushed up to his room, and did his homework. This went on every day until his report card came out. He had straight A's, his parents were so proud, but they asked him, "Johnny, why after sending you to all these different schools, you fail, then we send you to the Catholic school and you have straight A's?"
    Johnny replied, "Well, the first day, when I walked in, I looked up and saw that guy nailed to that plus sign, I knew they meant business."

2. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I thought you were going to say the priest was sizing him up.