Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hopelessly Hooked
1,373 Posts
I guess there are no plans for the lower Hamilton county section! oh well we have great parks huh?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The article didn't say what they are going to "study". I wonder what exactly they are looking at? Are they planning new development on the river? Is this going to increase river access (a bad thing IMO), Increase river traffic? Personally, I would like to see less development and let the river remain as natural as possible. I wonder what that money is going to be spent on?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looking forward to more developments on the river in Hamilton between the two dams. What they've done so far downtown is great.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I remember about six months ago deltaoscar told me him and imalt were working with a group of investors to place net enclosures on booms between the two dams and raise asian carp commercially. I was pretty skeptical but he showed me a ho scale model they had built in dans basement that even had water going over the little dams,

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I remember about six months ago deltaoscar told me him and imalt were working with a group of investors to place net enclosures on booms between the two dams and raise asian carp commercially. I was pretty skeptical but he showed me a ho scale model they had built in dans basement that even had water going over the little dams,
I'm getting investors together to build a 200 slip marina right next to the asian carp farm. The interest from people who normally fish CC has been pretty strong!

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
We can have floating methodone clinics, plasma donation, pawn shops, and smoke shop. We can make a fortune between the dams in hamiltucky. That marina would be way more profitable than in CC. We will take EBT card also for those that don't have the cash readily available.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I'm getting investors together to build a 200 slip marina right next to the asian carp farm. The interest from people who normally fish CC has been pretty strong!
if you need help building the model ask dandrews. He even had the hydraulics right on the lil dam. He had a toy guy in a raft he called house he pushed over the dam that got caught in the undertow. He said oh nooo in a mr bill voice when he pushed him over tho. That kinda disturbed me...

·
Registered
860 Posts
if you need help building the model ask dandrews. He even had the hydraulics right on the lil dam. He had a toy guy in a raft he called house he pushed over the dam that got caught in the undertow. He said oh nooo in a mr bill voice when he pushed him over tho. That kinda disturbed me...
You may be able to make a buck off those "contraption" rides.

·
Annyong!
1,461 Posts
OSG, I was trying to do you a solid by letting you get in on the ground floor of an amazing idea. Oh well we blew all our start up capitol on scratch off tickets, cheap beer and that model you saw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts