Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any productive hybrid/striper waters near stubenville. I'm planning a trip to the ohio river this weekend, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any particular places I could take my boat, and have some decent luck. I was considering hitting the warm water discharges and couple different holes along the river, but it would be nice to know where there is a hotspot. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks and good fishing.

·
692 Posts
ran into a couple of small ones the other evening smallie fishing,was throwing a pop r around a caught a few small ones 15'' to 17'':)
did manage a real nice smallie just a hair over 17''an a couple of smaller ones around 13''or so.o yea that was at a creek mouth just north of steubenville.
twister_jbo

·
Wurlds Wurst Spellor
585 Posts
There are no real good places in that area anymore. They have closed all the discharges in that area. The dicharges that do still have flow are a trickle at best. A few years ago it was fun, but that is all gone for now. The only way I hear of people still getting into them is luck, seeing them busting bait fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts