close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Strange evening at Silver Creek.............

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassn317, Apr 28, 2004.

1. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

but one of the most exciting nights I've had fishing. I went out to fish for trout for awhile with my son at Silver Creek. I fished on the pier with hime for trout for about an hour until my hands got too cold. I went to the truck to warm up and quit for the night I thought. After about 15 minutes I thought I would go down on the shore to toss the Little Cleo from there to see if I could get any trout action. I proceeded to catch bass, at least 15, for the next 30-40 minutes non-stop. What even made it weirder was I was catching them all within the same 10 ft. sq. area. They seemed to be all different bass too, maybe one or two were the same but I could not believe I was getting this action all from the same place.

I plan on going out to try it again tonight!

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sounds like a great trip

3. bassn317

Yep! As fast as I could unhook, return them to the water, and cast out again I was brining in another. We will see if tonight is as fruitful or it was a one night thing for me.

4. PAYARA

PAYARA THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

what are you talking about man,every night is weird
    a Silver Creek :D

good show man, iam shocked that you accually got the
    boy out fishing. :cool:

5. bassn317

He's been out every night until way after dark since they stocked the trout. He has limited out every night and so have I on the nights I went. I noticed that the place I was nailing the bass happens to be the area Harry and crew have been carpin'. I wonder if these bass weren't feeding on baitfish that were feeding on Harry's carpbait?

6. PAYARA

PAYARA THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE

i hope harry stays over there at SC for the rest of his
    fishing life ;) dont need him ruining other lakes,other
    good lakes.