close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stowaway

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by katfish, Oct 4, 2005.

1. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Look what we found stowed away on the Catfish Queen!

[​IMG]

Him and Woody helped reduce the population of channel cats that have plagued our flathead baits :D

We challenged Rob to catch a cat on the microlight rod and he responded :D

2. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

She wasn't big, but neither was the microlite!

Best fight of the weekend.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I bet that was one hell of a fight! What 2-4 lb test? Had to be a blast!

4. That rod gives new meaning to the term "noodle". :) Sure looked like fun. I wouldn't know, as all I managed to catch all weekend was bait, and not even that Sat. :D

5. I caught one channel cat on Saturday night from Clendening. This was the 1st time I fished the lake; there sure are some nice looking spots on this lake!

Anyhow, I fished 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM on Friday & Saturday nights, and that one channel was all that I could find. My battle was was probably a bit easier, as I was using my 8.5' rod spooled with 30# line rather than the 2# line version that you guys tried.

I'll be back again to try my luck for another flathead this weekend at Jim's fishing tournament. If tradition holds, I will get skunked for the 3rd time!

- Dave

6. Did we loose a pic????

7. Can you not see it either? Photobucket quit on me a couple days ago and I can't seem to find the problem. I can't even go to their home page. Seems most other people can see pics fine, but not me. I've tried deleting all cookies and rebooting. Didn't do anything but cause a headache logging back into a dozen different sites. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

8. Not just you MM ,there is a space for one but no pic???