close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Storm Dodgin

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Zanini, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Hello all,

When back to Sippo last night to try my luck. Ya see, last time I was there I out fished my buddy 7 to 1 (including two over 18 inches). He was happy for me, but wanted to bag his share so we planned an outing where he'd get his shot from the front of the boat.
    As a left the house, my cell phone rang. When I answered it, I could hear the rain and thunder on the other end. "That bad?", I asked.
    I drove down anyway and the sky had cleared by the time we put the boat in. We caught 4 bass in two hours (2 each), and got the boat back on the trailer before the rain came back. I'm a little surprised that wisdom won out over fishing, but getting off the lake was the right call. The clouds that moved in on us brought an amazing light show (which looked better from the car than it would have from the boat)!

Zanini

2. Hey Zanini,

I Know What Your Saying,,,,,i Just Bought A House And I Havent Been Able To Get Out, And I Decided To Go Up To Hoover Tommorow And Guess What...storms Are Predicted....what A Bite That Is...oh Well, I May Be Storm Dodging Also...have A Good One...tony