Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another home question, bear with me...

I want to get a small storage barn for my backyard. I live in Green. Am I best off to hit lowes or Home Depot for a do it yourself package or does someone know of a company in my area that builds them or delivers them that I should check out.

I don't mind building it myself for some savings. I am just starting to look. I also have to see what permits I need. That might put it out of reach before it starts.

I'm looking for like a 8x10. Something basic.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
bought mine from one of those storage shed places on the side of a road. Business was slow because he took my offer. Brought it the same day and dropped it where I wanted it. Easier then pie.

·
Registered
99 Posts
there is a place in hartville (i think its still there) its on the corner of market and 619. they have those sheds sitting out.

i would def get it from a place like that, they typically are better quality and save you some time from building it yourself

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Another home question, bear with me...

I want to get a small storage barn for my backyard. I live in Green. Am I best off to hit lowes or Home Depot for a do it yourself package or does someone know of a company in my area that builds them or delivers them that I should check out.

I don't mind building it myself for some savings. I am just starting to look. I also have to see what permits I need. That might put it out of reach before it starts.

I'm looking for like a 8x10. Something basic.
Decide what size you want and go 50% bigger....I believe this is the company that built mine. They have everything pre-cut at the factorty and come with a trailer and an air nailer. Eight - ten hours later you have a 10x 16 shed or whatever.

http://www.alpinestructures.net/

·
Akron
2,448 Posts
Got mine here http://storagebuildingsunlimited.com/
They were cheaper than Lowes or Home Depot and much better built. They have demo units on rt 18 out past where 77 crosses. They prebuild the roof trusses and everything else they build on site. I looked for about 6 months before I decided on them. You will need to stain it when done and they then extend the warranty. I was very pleased with the workmanship and materials used. If nothing else watch their video about T1-11 siding and door hinges.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts