Storage Shed

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by TomC, Feb 13, 2008.

1. TomC

TomC

0   0   0

Hey I just bought a house and theres a good sixed storage shed on the massive back patio.Its made of wood. Its about 7 feet tall and about 8 feet or so long. Its in reasonable shape, only got a little rot on the right side at the bottom, other than that its good on the inside. Could use some new shingles too. 80 bucks or best offer. If no offers im just gona tear it down and haul it too the dump. I have no pics right now but can take some friday or saturday. Pm if interested.

Also i may have a decent sized pond with a rock fountain for sale as well. It came with the back yard and i dont want it.

2. pabaker

pabaker

0   0   0

where is fairborn???

what is the width? i need to see if it will fit on my trailer.

thanks

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

Right next to Wright Pat Airforce base. Dayton.

4. pabaker

pabaker

0   0   0

OK THANKS, to far:mad:

5. TOMC

I just sent you a pm.
    Please let me know.

6. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

If anyone else has one in the akron, cleveland, wooster, mansfield, etc. area let me know as I am looking for one, but dayton is to far. I actually have extra siding from my house and would make it match so as long as it is structurally sound I don't really care what the outside looks like.

7. TomC

TomC

0   0   0

Hey Ill have the pics taken tomorrow when i go out to the house to change the locks. Fisherman5567 has first dibs, Eye Spy's got seconds.

I took a look and came across two flats of shingles that are unopened if interested in those to reshingle the roof. price negotiable on those.

8. TomC

TomC

0   0   0

Didnt get to the pics today i didnt get out to the house till 9:30pm. Ill have time to take the pics tomorrow. The shed was measured at 8.5ft by 10ft, not sure who measured it but it was done for the selling. The diagram shows the layout and the property size and what not. Sorry to all those who are waiting, soon as i get em ill send em out to you all.