Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking at work today that there may be some OGF members camping at Turtle Creek that might need some small heaters for their campsite. It still drops down to be too cold to camp at night here. I like being comfortable when I'm camping. (My Dad always said that my idea of "roughing it" in the wilderness is watching a black and white tv.) Came home and rounded up three. Threw a couple heavy duty extention cords in the truck with the heaters and headed on out.

There were several empty boat trailers at the marina with OGF stickers on them, but nobody around. They were still all out fishing. I cruised around the campground a bit because I have never been there when I noticed three guys looking at my truck. (I have an Team OGF sticker in my back window) One of them approached and asked what my board name was. Cool, some fellow OGF'ers. That was tubuzz2. With him was Hetfieldinn and JoeW. Within the first 15 minutes I was invited out on tubuzz2's boat to go fishing right then, right now, found out that JoeW and I have the same likes in hand guns and Het was talking about shooting somebody, but I didn't catch what that was all about.

But the reason for this post is to let you know that they did very well out on the lake today. Others did too according to them. I can't wait for their report here on the board. I'm going back out tomorrow after work. And I'm leaving the heaters in the truck. Just in case.

·
Registered
488 Posts
thanks for the report LEJoe, all i could think about today at work was i'll bet the OFG boys are killem' out there. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts