Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Lake Erie Guide
115 Posts
HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009

To find out about this go to Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
maybe you could post a summary of the bill? or a link to some information? I'm more inclined to care and to pay attention to threads like this when I don't have to do the searching. its common courtesy.

also, its "lose" not "loose". I shudder to think what would happen if all the gun owners loosed their guns on the world ;)

·
Set The Hook!
2,177 Posts
It has been introduced every year for the last few and never made it off the ground. Doesnt look like it is going anywhere again, pretty much dead issue

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
maybe you could post a summary of the bill? or a link to some information? I'm more inclined to care and to pay attention to threads like this when I don't have to do the searching
if it's not important enough to take a few seconds to search it,posting more info here probably wouldn't make any difference,cause i don't think you're that lazy;)

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
if it's not important enough to take a few seconds to search it,posting more info here probably wouldn't make any difference,cause i don't think you're that lazy;)

absolutely not, sir. however, I (like many others) would be more inclined to get interested in an issue if when I came to a thread like this, there was a link.

as I said, its common courtesy to post a link in threads like this.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
i do know what you mean,but the author apparently didn't have one,as the above was edited from a lengthy email that was just c/p here.
not sure if there was a link hidden in it somewhere or not.

·
Set The Hook!
2,177 Posts
I find it interesting that many of these bills are brought up every year and people never gave a second look . Now with our present leaders in office everyone is taking notice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.