Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Bubby wanna be
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry so lengthy but i wanted to share my thoughts and paint you a picture....

i frequently get wrapped up in all the BS of the world and I always have those thoughts of "why me" ..I'm no poet of any kind or have a way with words but yesterday i had a sort of reality check if you want to call it that....i was out fishing the bugs out of our little pool with the net, when i looked up across the lawn to where my wife, kids, and dogs were, also in the back ground i could see the house, cars, boat basically everything in my life...i seen the kids playing with a soccer ball the one dog was sun bathing the other was chasing the cat(his buddy)my wife was sitting in a lawn chair with a glass of tea talking to her girl friend on the phone...like i said i seen my house(not a palace but its nice and mine), i seen my cars (not new or top of the line but nice and paid for), seen my little boat again not fancy but it floats...i just got this WOW feeling and realized how good I've got it....my marriage is perfect she trust me and i too her,... my kids are healthy, i have lots of family support when i need it from parents and inlaws..i take my family places (vacation,ect..)..thougth about how little some poeple have and give me somthing to think about when i see those gas prices or when somone at work gives me crap....one of those stop and smell the roses moments and they smelt GREAT!!!!!! thanks for letting me share and to ask you all to stop and take a deep breath every now and then

·
'eye addict
478 Posts
2tall, thanks for the reminder. It's easy to get wrapped up in the negative things in our day-to-day lives, sometimes we forget how well off we really are. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts