close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stonelick bassin 6-20-04

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rooster, Jun 21, 2004.

1. I fished Stonelick from 7:00am to noon, without a bite! The water was very stained, but the lake looked pretty good considering all the rain that we have had this year. There was a 10-boat tournament, I talked with the guys on at least 4 of the boats, and only one dink was caught. Now, I have not given up on the lake for bass! I knew it was going to be a tough bite driving to the lake (cold front, bluebird sky, and muddy water). There was also an 8-boat tournament at the lake on Saturday. This is a small lake and that type of pressure had to have an impact on the fishing Sunday. One guy did tell me that some pretty good fish had been weighed on Saturday. If anyone knows the results of either tournament, I would be very interested.

2. catking

catking Banned

Better luck next time ROOSTER !! I wouldn't mind knowing the results Saturday either. I'll see if I can find out. I'll stop by there in a day or so. CATKING

3. A 5 Fish Limit Of 7.53 Won Saturday Out If 14 People Everyone Weighed Fish But 1. Big Bass Was Around 3lbs About 25 Fish Weighed In Tourny Ended At 2:00 Most Of The Fish Were Caught After 12:00

4. Thanks! That seems about average for bass in this area, and a 3lb bass is a good catch anywhere! Did you say that most bass were caught after 12:00? Very odd lake! I guess they might have made a come back on Sunday (I left at noon).