close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stonelick Bass Photos

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Tom Patrick, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Tom Patrick

Tom Patrick Love To Fish

Most of the post I read about Stonelick Lake are about the crappie, trout, cats, or carp in Stonelick. Very few posts are about the bass in Stonelick. Perhaps it’s because Stonelick is an electric motor only lake. Last Sunday, June 3, Electric Bass Circuit held a tournament at Stonelick. Many nice bass were weighed-in, 2 bass over 3 lbs. and numerous bass were over 2 lbs. Photos of the 1st and 2nd place teams catch are posted below. This proves you do not need a large gas guzzling bass boat (especially at today’s gas prices) to catch nice bass, and enjoy friendly tournament competition. To view more photos of bass weighed-in at Stonelick, click the following link:

Stonelick Bass Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. those are nice fish man, where is stonelick located? Thanks in advance

3. Tom Patrick

Tom Patrick Love To Fish

Check your PM inbox.

4. WOW I fish stonelick all the time and have never seen bass that size come out! How would you find out about other tournys up there?!%

5. hey thanks Tom for the directions. are there any tourneys scheduled for rush run or houston woods?

6. Tom Patrick

Tom Patrick Love To Fish

You,re welcome. No tourneys scheduled for those lakes. We fished Acton on May 6. You can view our schedule here: Electric Bass Circuit Schedule

7. thanks again, i have a10'2 pelican and 44lb thrust, i know a kid who fishes the tourneys, he has a 60 lb i think and obviusly the live well, i dont have that but id like to get involved some day, it looks awsome