close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stomach Bug: Anybody else got it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lg_mouth, Jul 25, 2005.

1. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

I was just curious if anyone else in OGF country has been suffering from a stomach bug? I started feeling bad around 3 a.m. Sunday morning and am still not up to par today. You know the saying, misery loves company, so I thought I would see if I had any company.

lg_mouth
    Luke 1:49

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

No, I don't. I used to get some mild cases, then I became more aware of moisting knots on line that was in the water. There's lots of places you can contact a virus, so I tried to eliminate the ones from my fishing holes. Washing your hands all the time is another good one. That's one of the main ways they spread. Of course it's known that we get mild cases of food poisoning all the time, but we call it "a bug" or "indigestion". I think we build immunities to some of them.

3. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

But it is going around right now.

4. Yeah, it woke me up bright and early (3 AM) this morning. If there's a bright side, fortunately it waited until I got my weekend of fishing in and it was time to go back to work to start up. Now I can only hope it clears up by next weekend or I might have to take a few sick days (cough, cough) while I recover. I hear a gentle rocking similar to that of a 16ft boat on the waves will do wonders for ones recovery. ;) :D

Barry