Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night (Sat.) June 14 Tim Grigsby was pleasure hunting 2006,2007 Purina Redbone Champ. when someone stole him right off the tree. Tim was within a couple hundred yards and seen it all happen and couldnt get there fast enough to stop it. Someone grabbed him off the tree, loaded him in the car and drove off. He found the tracking coller about a mile down the road in the sideditch. He has all the happening still recorded on his garmen and the house they took him to when they loaded him in the car, and the local authorities still will not do anything. Keep your eyes and ears open if you hear of anything as Tim and his family are beside themselves as Quad was a large part of his family with his kids and wife. $1000.00 reward

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open. I have a couple of guys looking for a real good hound for me. Top notch Redbone's are few and far between, so if they tell me about one, I will go check it out, but if you could post a pic that would help.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
A couple years ago me and some buddies were hunting at deer creek and his english pup got treed then shut up. We started in after her and here come three guys with her on a lead as well as my uncles walker dog. They said, we were in here hunting and these dogs came right too us. Yeah right, they pulled them dogs right off the tree, besides even if they did come to you, your hunting on public land and their not your dogs, leave em be. I dont understand some people. The same buddy had the same english pup stolen from her kennel a couple weeks after that while he was at work. Never did get her back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is back home with his family, turned up @ the Allen county animal shelter. People that took him must of got really scared.

Thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
If it were my dog that they stole, dropping him off at the pound wouldn't get them off the hook. Somebody would be sporting a Louisville Slugger trade mark on their forehead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts