close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stinkin Back of Mine.............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trucked, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Stinkin Back of Mine............. Well, we are in the new house (new 2 us) and with all the darn moving and putting stuff away, my back went out yesterday. I can hardly move again. I WAS going to go fishing today but couldn't even get my socks on. Couldn't bend at all. Thank God Lily was here to help me get out of bed. I hope to feel better in a couple of days and get out on the water again. I will lay back in bed for a couple of days and hopefully the discs will go back in where they belong.
    Gotta go for now fellas. I can't sit here in the chair too long. Too much pressure on the lower discs.
    See ya soon on the water. :eek:

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Get better soon man! Hope you'rr doing well.

3. Steve,ever Try Yoga?i Did Last Week An It Seemed To Help Some..my Back Has Been Bad Since 1991 When I Had My Transplant..i Was N Bed For 4 An A Half Months An It Ruined My Back...i Go To A Chiropractor Once A Week An It Helps Some.....

4. <<<<<<<<Hates to see a fellow fisherman out this way So If I need to bait your hook for you I will. Take care and hope everything is OK.................Rich

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Hope you feel better soon. I can tend to some of your fishing holes if it will make you feel better.........pictures too !!! :D

6. Better yet mrfishohio wheel him to them so he can fish them............Rich

7. sorry to hear that man. i have 5 blown in my back and several degenerated and my hips are going too, and here is the kicker...im 33...oh well, gotta take what life gives you, but hope to see ya gettin out there soon man....tony

8. Thank you all for the get well messages
    I really appreciate it. I am going to try fishing today and see if my back can stand it. Maybe I'll just get a LARGE Saugeye, big enough so that I can't lift it into the boat????
    Yeah right.
    Tks agn men.
    And I'm NOT tellin MRFISHOHIO where my fishin holes are. No, I said, no..... :D