close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stinger Spin Worm Crawler Harnesses

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ShutUpNFish, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

0   0   0

:T Hello. Since I have had many PMs on my cutom harnesses, I figured I'd make them available to you here on OGF. I've been selling these harnesses on ebay for some months now and catching fish on them personally for a few years. Below is a description and color chart of my harnesses. Thank you for the interest!:F

The Stinger-Spin Night Crawler Worm Harnesses

Custom made Great Lakes or anywhere else crawler worm harnesses. Hand designed by an avid fisherman with over 30 years of fishing experience. The Stinger-Spin harnesses are excellent for catching walleye, smallmouth, largemouth, stripers or whatever your creative fishing sense can think of. We started constructing the Stinger-Spin mainly because we couldn’t find a quality harness with the components and design features that we were looking for in order to catch more walleyes. These proven fish catching lures have brought many Erie walleye into our boat, cooler and stomachs and they WILL do the same for you or your money back!

The Stinger-Spin is constructed with 30 lb & 25 lb. monofilament line. Shakespeare Cajun Red line or Stren Extra High Impact Premium green line. Why monofilament? Mono stretches with less shock when a fish hits, resulting in less lost fish! Don’t get me wrong, I do like the strength and durability of coated wire leader or braids, but I found I lost more fish on harnesses made with wire. I simply chose to catch more fish over a longer lasting harness, bottom line. We use multicolored and sized faceted/round plastic beads (6mm & 8mm) and metal/plastic spacer beads around all clevises or anywhere else that there might be potential for wear. They are also equipped with #4, 2" willow leaf spinner blades. Available in smooth or hammered brass, copper or nickel finishes. I also have various painted color blades available with optional prism tape designs. Finally, the hook set up, which I consider the most important element of these harnesses. We use two #2 Mustad bait holder or Sproat hooks and a final treble stinger bringing up the rear. The treble still allows the worm to spin freely which I believe really attracts those fish to hit. I’d say that about 75% of the fish we catch are caught on the “stinger” treble hook alone and it allows us to boat a Hell of a lot more fish in less time!!

If there are specific patterns that you would like that you do not see on our color chat, please do not hesitate to e-mail me direct with your ideas or color choices at stinger_spin@yahoo.com I will try to reply in a timely manner.

You may go to my photos page to see chart up-close (click on it twice). Heres the link: http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9332

PM me or e-mail for more details...Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

they look good, whats the cost:D :D :D

3. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

yea i agree they look great and how much are they?

4. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

0   0   0

PM me.................................

5. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

so u are not selling them on here then and only selling them thru email and ebay? and yes i was serious about wanting to buy some

6. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

0   0   0

Ok.......................................

7. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

0   0   0

Thanks for the interest and PMs guys!

8. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

0   0   0

You do have to post a price per OGF Marketplace rules.

Section 3 - Seller's Etiquette

2. Items offered for sale or sale/trade must have posted prices. Items offered for trade only do not require prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.