close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stillwater Saugeye??

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by saugeyeslayer1, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Has the point in Dennison been any good lately and how high is the water??I would like to know if the water has any mudlines in it right now also???Has there been anything caught down there yet??They should be hitting right now.
    saugeyeslayer1

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

the water is high but fishable. theres a mudline where the creeks come together. ive seen some fish around 17 inches being caught but not many. one here, one there. did see one guy hang a fish about 7 lbs, he lost it about a foot from the bank. if youve got along way to drive , id save your gas. its been SLOW. the tusc river has been producing better. i live 2 minutes away if you ever need a water update . oh yeah orange grubs have been producing best. :D

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i know a good site where you can check water levels , if you want it just ask.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey TCBA, I was at the mall before 8 and you were not there. I thought you were going to be there between 7-8 I fished till 900 or so then went to Dover . got nothing!

5. Thanks tcba1987 and thanks for the tip on the orange grubs will give it a try I will possiably be there this weekend.Hope to see you there!!