close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

stillwater creek

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sauguy, Mar 25, 2005.

1. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

fished stillwater creek at the dam in urichsville, no luck. a nice little ramp there. has any one canoed upriver from there? is it worth while canoeing and fishing there. doesn't look too scenic, but if fishable might give it a try sometime. just bought a canoe and looking for some spots to use it and fish.

2. Glad to here it. Aluminum,Ramex,Kevlar,Fiberglass or Buckskin ?

3. sauguy

aluminum. got it at that beavers marine in magnolia. michi-craft made by meyers. jim, did you fish at stillwater creek in urichville?

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

never fished up stream from that ramp always wondered about that myself. i have fished just above the ramp on the rocky areas to the next bend in the creek, it looks GOOD but never had a bite ??? let me know if you try it. did you lose 6-8 jigs in the dam area , LOL i ALWAYS do !!!

5. I've never tried it, but I have had a section up there mapped out to try.

6. sauguy

no, i only lost two, and the wife did not loose any. action we will have to try it sometime. at 10 am we are meeting up with mr_twisterjbo on tappan, if we dont do anything there we might try the dover poop plant later on.

7. big_fish

big_fish the fish whisperer

hey sauguy I fish with twister when ever we can so I might as well worn ya you gotta keep your eye on him if he starts catching them all brake his rod and throw his jig box in the lake lol and tell him you heard that big_fish took him under his wing and taught him every thing he knows lol :D :D anyways goodluck big_fish :cool:

8. sauguy

you can't get his twister tails away from him. you take a chance of losing a hand if you try.