Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stillwater Creek 8-7

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Aug 7, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

fished the stillwater today from about 10 am to noon, down by the 7up company. hooked one nice channel on shrimp that got off, im guessing 5 lbs or better and caught one 18 inch bowfin on shrimp, that was the only 2 bites that i had. does any else fish the stillwater ????? :p
  2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey man,

I do fish it now and then, but have not fished it much this year. I fish for smallies sometimes around the dam in U'ville. Not this year though, cuz every time it seems to get fishable for smallies, down comes the rain! I also fish a couple places out by the lakes on the stillwater too.

3. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

used to fish this area on the stillwater a lot- try crawlers, should catch a few saugeyes, and lots of drum (sheephead) close to the area that you were at,also cats, and a few carp. if you fish across from 5 waters, and the creek is down a little ( late fall) you can even find golf balls !!! LOL !!!- good night cattin and carpin spots around this area, BTW. 'Rude Dog