close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stillwater Creek 11-08

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Nov 8, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

fished the stillwater tonight from 4:30 till dark. not much going on , caught one small 16 inch saugeye on a 5 inch chartruese grub. that was the only bite i had all night. i think its getting way to much pressure at the point by twin city hospital. gonna try some new areas. its usually elbow to elbow every evening. REDICULOUS !!! :mad:

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey Brian, I hit the creek from about 150 till 220 before work and I had one fish on but lost it. Story of my life though! :D

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

where did you fish rock ?? did the fish have any size to it ?? what did you hook him on ?? im gonna go out in the morning tomorrow. cant go tonight, wrestling practice. :mad:

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I just fished at the dam. It felt like it could have been decent, but it was a quick fight/loss!

I talked to Floyd yesterday, and he said you never told him anything about getting me any info. He kind of told me the little details, but some papers or email would work better. I was going to try to recruit some people for you too, but it is hard to just get them into it if they don't have the info to se for themselves! Get back to me!