Stillwater Bass Club

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Flathead King 06, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

I have recently been introduced to the club.... just wondering if anyone is part of it or knows a good deal about it?

2. Wiper Swiper

Wiper Swiper Banned

I'm friends with a few of the members, have fished their tournaments as a guest several times, and attended their year end banquet.

Without a doubt they're a class organization who devote considerable time and energy towards stream conservation in the watershed.

They've got a web site, but the pop-ups are annoying.

3. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

yea... my dad actually works with one of the head guys who helps organize the tourneys and keeps records of the club, I guess you would consider him a treasurer, but he was asking if I would like to be a guest at one of their upcoming tourneys... and as you have said they operate at a high quality level of conservatism and consideration for the water ways of SW ohio.... very distinguished group of fishermen... thanks for the input Wiper Swiper

PS. Im going to be redesigning their brochure so when I talk to Tim again Ill let him know the pop-ups are something to think about...